Employees’ COVID-19 Questionnaire
1. Have you come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has laboratory confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis or with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days?
2. Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours?
- Fever (100.4° F/37.8° C or greater as measured by an oral thermometer)
- Shortness of breath or difficult breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting